- Dissertation tips
- Basic directions
- Thesis research
- Expert dissertation writing help
- Check the writer's credentials
- Dissertation writing hints for students
- Guidelines on connecting with PhD writer
- A few organizing tips
- Thesis topics for nurses
- Engineering thesis topics
- PhD thesis structure
- Short PhD thesis introductions
- Where to get Art thesis samples
- Finding expert assistance
- Inventing Psychology thesis ideas
- Fighting psychological obstacles
- Writing a methodology for a thesis
- Hints on a thesis conceptual framework
- How to write a social work thesis paper
- Completing a history dissertation introduction
- Writing services: how to avoid fraud
- Make a success with defending a dissertation
- Make your dissertation original
- Great hints on the thesis defense
- Dissertation service online can help you
- Helpful dissertation writing advice
- Using a thesis sample
- How to incorporate definitions into a thesis
- Getting started to PhD Dissertation
- Can an outline sample save you?
- Benefits of using dissertation writing services
- Thesis formatting tips
- Preparing to Write a PhD Dissertation
- How to avoid fake writing agencies
- Looking for the advisor that will help out
- Online vs offline thesis help
- Writing a coursework in no time
- What is a thesis statement
- Writing a postgraduate thesis paper
- Master's thesis tutorial
- PhD dissertation acknowledgments
- Advanced manuals
- Dissertation software
- Architecture thesis topics
- Thesis introduction samples
- Free dissertation aid
- Example thesis methodology sections
- Assistance with writing a dissertation
- A guide for hiring a professional thesis assistant
- Writing a thesis for the first time
- 10 rules of thesis writing
- Dissertation about heart failure
- Buying research papers for cheap
- Creating great dissertation topics
- Crafting a Nursing dissertation
- Writing a winning music thesis
- Finding a skillful thesis advisor
- Seek for an academic assistant
- Sample thesis methodology sections
- Literature dissertation titles
- Writing doctoral theses
- Undergraduate Law dissertation topics
- Preparing for dissertation defense
- Sample dissertations on the Web
- Picking a good dissertation outline example
- Dealing with APA dissertation references
- Methodology of thesis writing
- Online paper writing help
- PhD thesis proposal: basic requirements
- PhD thesis writing manual
- Getting help from a thesis writer
- Racial profiling thesis help
- Online dissertation help
- Searching for great dissertation writers
- Dissertation ideas on occupational therapy
- Marketing thesis topics
- Writing a theoretical economics dissertation
- Where to find an example thesis?
- Dissertation research methods
- How to chose online academic writing service
- The best writing prompts for a dissertation
- Best MBA dissertation topics out there
- Writing a thesis in musicology
- Sociology dissertation titles list
- Advice on writing your dissertation
- Dissertation tips to start with thesis
- Sources of phd topics
Basic Structure of a PhD Thesis
Regardless of your field or specific requirements for a dissertation, each thesis is structured basically the same. There needs to be an introduction, a body to your work and a conclusion. A Thesis is not just a collection of your work or your papers, the thesis IS your PhD, so take time to consider the proper structure for your paper. The following are some basic guidelines for organizing the knowledge you've acquired and the hard work you've put in to your analysis.
- Introduction – As the first sentences in your thesis, this is where you will be presenting your problem statement and introducing the basic content, including your personal contributions.
- Background – The background sets the tone for how your work will be read. Make sure it is specific to your field and allows the reader to understand the stance you will be taking for the duration of your thesis.
- Related work – Try to encompass previous work done on your topic. Has it already been done by means of application, perfomance, models or specific tools used to solve this problem? What has your contribution been to this topic? Write chronologically from the earliest related work you have found to where your idea can be expounded upon.
- Technical approach – Provide a brief insight into methods and tools used to assist in the solution of your problem. You should include resources used, analysis, design and the implementation or interpretation of those outcomes.
- Critical Assessment – Make sure to demonstrate the effects of your contributions to this project. Compare them with previous works related to your topic and exhibit how your work is an improvement or a better, alternative approach to this problem.
- Conclusion – Restate your hypothesis and briefly summarize how your contributions and results satisfied this hypothesis. If somewhere wants to expound on your work, where should they start and what are your recommendations? Did you encounter another problem in your research? Briefly include theses statements and the conclusion of your work.
- Bibliography – Make sure to site your sources alphabetically by the first author's last name. Use complete citations and credit every source used to safeguard yourself against the accusations of plagiarism.
Always keep in mind the presentation of your work. Be thorough in your statement of problems, successes, methods and structure. Show that your contribution are logical and effectual and always get feedback before you turn over your work.
Our writing team
Our writers and editors have been crafting professional academic thesis and dissertation papers for years. They are ready to share their knowledge and skills with graduate students around the world.
Additional thesis help
- Research paper writing tips
- Manage your time for a thesis statement
- Composing a strong PhD dissertation
Dissertations for sale
If you are looking for interesting, well-researched and properly formatted dissertation or thesis examples, just contact us - we have over 2000 free academic samples to share.
Please note that we do not provide custom writing services to students as we consider it unfair and against the educational ethics of most US and UK schools.