- Dissertation tips
- Basic directions
- Thesis research
- Expert dissertation writing help
- Check the writer's credentials
- Dissertation writing hints for students
- Guidelines on connecting with PhD writer
- A few organizing tips
- Thesis topics for nurses
- Engineering thesis topics
- PhD thesis structure
- Short PhD thesis introductions
- Where to get Art thesis samples
- Finding expert assistance
- Inventing Psychology thesis ideas
- Fighting psychological obstacles
- Writing a methodology for a thesis
- Hints on a thesis conceptual framework
- How to write a social work thesis paper
- Completing a history dissertation introduction
- Writing services: how to avoid fraud
- Make a success with defending a dissertation
- Make your dissertation original
- Great hints on the thesis defense
- Dissertation service online can help you
- Helpful dissertation writing advice
- Using a thesis sample
- How to incorporate definitions into a thesis
- Getting started to PhD Dissertation
- Can an outline sample save you?
- Benefits of using dissertation writing services
- Thesis formatting tips
- Preparing to Write a PhD Dissertation
- How to avoid fake writing agencies
- Looking for the advisor that will help out
- Online vs offline thesis help
- Writing a coursework in no time
- What is a thesis statement
- Writing a postgraduate thesis paper
- Master's thesis tutorial
- PhD dissertation acknowledgments
- Advanced manuals
- Dissertation software
- Architecture thesis topics
- Thesis introduction samples
- Free dissertation aid
- Example thesis methodology sections
- Assistance with writing a dissertation
- A guide for hiring a professional thesis assistant
- Writing a thesis for the first time
- 10 rules of thesis writing
- Dissertation about heart failure
- Buying research papers for cheap
- Creating great dissertation topics
- Crafting a Nursing dissertation
- Writing a winning music thesis
- Finding a skillful thesis advisor
- Seek for an academic assistant
- Sample thesis methodology sections
- Literature dissertation titles
- Writing doctoral theses
- Undergraduate Law dissertation topics
- Preparing for dissertation defense
- Sample dissertations on the Web
- Picking a good dissertation outline example
- Dealing with APA dissertation references
- Methodology of thesis writing
- Online paper writing help
- PhD thesis proposal: basic requirements
- PhD thesis writing manual
- Getting help from a thesis writer
- Racial profiling thesis help
- Online dissertation help
- Searching for great dissertation writers
- Dissertation ideas on occupational therapy
- Marketing thesis topics
- Writing a theoretical economics dissertation
- Where to find an example thesis?
- Dissertation research methods
- How to chose online academic writing service
- The best writing prompts for a dissertation
- Best MBA dissertation topics out there
- Writing a thesis in musicology
- Sociology dissertation titles list
- Advice on writing your dissertation
- Dissertation tips to start with thesis
- Sources of phd topics
Where To Get A Proper Dissertation Introduction Chapter Sample
You’ve finished your research and you’re ready to sit down and write your dissertation. This should be a cake walk, after all, those years of studying and grading undergraduate homework, but you find yourself staring at a blinking curser unsure of how to start the introduction chapter. The introduction chapter is a vital part of your dissertation. You need to craft one that informs without rambling. Get off to a good start by looking at some proper dissertation introduction chapters. Here’s how a good sample.
Use Your Committee and Cohort
- Your cohort and committee are great resources. Use them. Ask your committee members and chair for examples of dissertations which were successfully defended. They will probably even have a few on their shelf. If not, they can give you the author’s name and year, and you can find a copy at the university library.
- Be sure to check-in with your cohort too. Invite them out for beer or coffee and ask them if they have any good examples. They are going through the same process after all and will probably have a few examples that they like.
Check the University Library Shelves
- University libraries always have a copy of the work published by their students. If the dissertation you are looking for isn’t there, check with your cohort to see if anyone has it checked out. Your research topic is very specific; chances are you know the person who has checked it out.
- Your university library can also get copies of published work from other university libraries through interlibrary loan. Check with your librarian. They may even have access to digital copies.
- Most universities have writing labs that specialize in helping students with all their writing needs. You will find lots of examples on how to write a quality introduction and most writing labs have examples of essays and thesis for you to look at.
- Check your university web page for links to their writing lab.
- Check out other university writing labs if your writing lab doesn’t have what you are looking for.
Online Writing Services
- You can also get some examples from online writing services but buyers beware, there are as many poor qualities writing service as good ones.
- Take the time to look for a reputable service that has writers who are experience in your subject matter. Not all of these services hire quality freelance writers, and your example may not turn out to be a good one.
Our writing team
Our writers and editors have been crafting professional academic thesis and dissertation papers for years. They are ready to share their knowledge and skills with graduate students around the world.
Additional thesis help
- Research paper writing tips
- Manage your time for a thesis statement
- Composing a strong PhD dissertation
Dissertations for sale
If you are looking for interesting, well-researched and properly formatted dissertation or thesis examples, just contact us - we have over 2000 free academic samples to share.
Please note that we do not provide custom writing services to students as we consider it unfair and against the educational ethics of most US and UK schools.