- Dissertation tips
- Basic directions
- Thesis research
- Expert dissertation writing help
- Check the writer's credentials
- Dissertation writing hints for students
- Guidelines on connecting with PhD writer
- A few organizing tips
- Thesis topics for nurses
- Engineering thesis topics
- PhD thesis structure
- Short PhD thesis introductions
- Where to get Art thesis samples
- Finding expert assistance
- Inventing Psychology thesis ideas
- Fighting psychological obstacles
- Writing a methodology for a thesis
- Hints on a thesis conceptual framework
- How to write a social work thesis paper
- Completing a history dissertation introduction
- Writing services: how to avoid fraud
- Make a success with defending a dissertation
- Make your dissertation original
- Great hints on the thesis defense
- Dissertation service online can help you
- Helpful dissertation writing advice
- Using a thesis sample
- How to incorporate definitions into a thesis
- Getting started to PhD Dissertation
- Can an outline sample save you?
- Benefits of using dissertation writing services
- Thesis formatting tips
- Preparing to Write a PhD Dissertation
- How to avoid fake writing agencies
- Looking for the advisor that will help out
- Online vs offline thesis help
- Writing a coursework in no time
- What is a thesis statement
- Writing a postgraduate thesis paper
- Master's thesis tutorial
- PhD dissertation acknowledgments
- Advanced manuals
- Dissertation software
- Architecture thesis topics
- Thesis introduction samples
- Free dissertation aid
- Example thesis methodology sections
- Assistance with writing a dissertation
- A guide for hiring a professional thesis assistant
- Writing a thesis for the first time
- 10 rules of thesis writing
- Dissertation about heart failure
- Buying research papers for cheap
- Creating great dissertation topics
- Crafting a Nursing dissertation
- Writing a winning music thesis
- Finding a skillful thesis advisor
- Seek for an academic assistant
- Sample thesis methodology sections
- Literature dissertation titles
- Writing doctoral theses
- Undergraduate Law dissertation topics
- Preparing for dissertation defense
- Sample dissertations on the Web
- Picking a good dissertation outline example
- Dealing with APA dissertation references
- Methodology of thesis writing
- Online paper writing help
- PhD thesis proposal: basic requirements
- PhD thesis writing manual
- Getting help from a thesis writer
- Racial profiling thesis help
- Online dissertation help
- Searching for great dissertation writers
- Dissertation ideas on occupational therapy
- Marketing thesis topics
- Writing a theoretical economics dissertation
- Where to find an example thesis?
- Dissertation research methods
- How to chose online academic writing service
- The best writing prompts for a dissertation
- Best MBA dissertation topics out there
- Writing a thesis in musicology
- Sociology dissertation titles list
- Advice on writing your dissertation
- Dissertation tips to start with thesis
- Sources of phd topics
Coming Up with Interesting Dissertation Topic Ideas
Choosing a proper dissertation topic is never easy, but these tips will guide you through this process in the most efficient way.
- Consider your personal interests.
- Narrow your topics down.
- Check your ideas for manageability.
Do not crave coming up with a perfect idea right away. Rather, try to begin with at least several good topic options. Use various brainstorming techniques, such as mapping and freewriting, to list as many ideas as you can. Next, sort them in the several steps described below.
Look through your brainstorming results. Which of these topics would you be most interested in exploring? A common mistake of dissertation students is to pick topics they think would produce high grades or impress the committee, not topics they like. If you are not really interested in your topic, your readers would be able to see it. Besides, it would be much more difficult for you to stay motivated in the course of your work. List your final ideas in an order of preference.
The topics you have obtained as a result of your brainstorming may be rather broad. For your dissertation, you need to take a narrower focus. Look at the topic on top of your list. Find recent research studies in this field. Read them to determine what value you can add to the existing knowledge in this area (the “Discussion” and “Conclusion” sections of scholarly articles usually contain implications for further research). For example, if your broad topic idea is “the impact of academic degree on earnings” and you discover two research studies that compare the salaries of college and university graduates in 2006 and 2010, consider conducting a similar study of your own for present day. The situation in the labor market has probably changed since the previous studies were conducted, and your task is to determine the nature, degree, and reasons for this change. Repeat this step for the next two or three topics on your list.
Determine whether you can produce a decent research on your first-choice topic. Check whether you have access to a sufficient number of secondary sources, relevant materials, and equipment. Draft your research plan and make sure that it is possible for you to fulfill. This step is extremely important, and it may result in you having to discard your first topic. In this case, pick the next alternative from your list and check it in the same way.
Our writing team
Our writers and editors have been crafting professional academic thesis and dissertation papers for years. They are ready to share their knowledge and skills with graduate students around the world.
Additional thesis help
- Research paper writing tips
- Manage your time for a thesis statement
- Composing a strong PhD dissertation
Dissertations for sale
If you are looking for interesting, well-researched and properly formatted dissertation or thesis examples, just contact us - we have over 2000 free academic samples to share.
Please note that we do not provide custom writing services to students as we consider it unfair and against the educational ethics of most US and UK schools.